Monday, 25 August 2014

DIY newborn photoshoot - part 2


So since my last post (DIY newborn photoshoot) I found our portable heater and so thought I may as well try the whole naked-baby-photoshoot while Iz was still little.

So here are some shots. What do you think? Is a naked baby a lot more cute than a dressed one or not? I do like the way that she is awake in some of these pics. I'd love to hear what you think in the comments section :)



 






And yes, for those of you who are wondering... there was wee and poop everywhere :(



2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess that was inevitable, but worth it surely for the utter adorableness! Beautiful photos, and such a stunning model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'd been saving it all up over the preceding 24 hours, just waiting til her nappy was off... lol. Thank you very much :) I am definitely loving having a model who lies pretty still - Doof is at that crazy toddler age where he is a blur in every photo!!

      Delete