Monday 25 August 2014

DIY newborn photoshoot - part 2


So since my last post (DIY newborn photoshoot) I found our portable heater and so thought I may as well try the whole naked-baby-photoshoot while Iz was still little.

So here are some shots. What do you think? Is a naked baby a lot more cute than a dressed one or not? I do like the way that she is awake in some of these pics. I'd love to hear what you think in the comments section :)



 






And yes, for those of you who are wondering... there was wee and poop everywhere :(



3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess that was inevitable, but worth it surely for the utter adorableness! Beautiful photos, and such a stunning model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'd been saving it all up over the preceding 24 hours, just waiting til her nappy was off... lol. Thank you very much :) I am definitely loving having a model who lies pretty still - Doof is at that crazy toddler age where he is a blur in every photo!!

      Delete
  2. "Petals & Newborn Dreams" invites you to embrace the natural beauty of gardens as a backdrop for your baby's debut memories. With a carefully chosen garden setting, thoughtfully selected attire and the expertise of experienced Best New Born Photography in Sivakasi, you can create portraits that not only celebrate the delicate beauty of your newborn but also weave the enchantment of nature into the fabric of their earliest memories. Each photograph becomes a unique and cherished chapter in the unfolding story of your baby's journey.

    ReplyDelete