Saturday 22 August 2015

"It's funny what a year can do"

A year. That sounds so long but this last year has whizzed by. In one sense I can't remember a time without Iz around but in another it seems like yesterday we were racing to the hospital to avoid a hefty cleaning bill for Mr MFDS's car...

Since Iz was born I have taken a photo every week and another every month. Benefit of hindsight having not done it with D and wished I had.

So here they are, Iz's first year. We've loved watching her grow :)

The start


Halfway there...


Nearly there...

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

I love how these photos are a record of: her chubby phase (started in week 9), her always-sticking-tongue-out phase (on/off from 21 weeks but even more from 27 weeks!) and her won't-pose-demurely-by-the-blocks-anymore-without-a-distraction phase (from 31 weeks on - taking the photos was a *lot* trickier after that!)

I think my favourite pic is the 19 week one (dressed up all festive for her first Christmas). And the last one - I love how she whipped the cloth off from the blocks and looked so proud of herself!

******

Have you regularly recorded your baby's first year, or other firsts? How have you done it? You never know - I might need new ideas for baby number 3... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment